Sales Team Lead – Bulgaria
Are you a positive, creative and ambitious person? Do you have several years of experience in business management? Are you a born leader who is great at organising and has great attention to detail?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana, selling to over 30 countries. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analyses in the field of human genetics.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual who is capable of excellent performance in the role as a Sales Team Lead. You will not only seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers but also manage a team of experts and seek new sales channels and opportunities with out of the box thinking.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, forging strong relationships with clients and promote work place wellness.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales representative or a relevant role
- Experience in working with gynecological medical representatives
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to work in a team, yet work independently
- Higher education degree (biotechnology, biology, medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, microbiology is a plus)
- Proficiency in English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Visiting Key Opinion Leaders
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of our industry, products, and services
- Identify target prospects within defined territories and industries, and collect and manage contact data
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing and predicting clients’ objectives
- Customize product solutions to create new business opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- A dynamic, young working environment
- Creative team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Generous commission scheme based on team targets
- Career progression within the company
Application deadline: 15. 2. 2020
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now