Business Development Manager – Poland
Are you a positive, creative and ambitious person? Do you have experience in business development and sales? Do you like working with people, are great at organising and have great attention to detail?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana, selling to over 30 countries. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analyses in the field of human genetics.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Consultant to help us expand our clientele. Your role will not only be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers but to seek new sales channels and opportunities with out of the box thinking.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, forging strong relationships with clients and promote work place wellness.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales representative or a relevant role
- Previous experience in human resources
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to work on a team, yet work independently
- Proficiency in English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of our industry, products, and services
- Identify target prospects within defined territories and industries, and collect and manage contact data
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing and predicting clients’ objectives
- Customize product solutions to create new business opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- A dynamic, young working environment
- Creative team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Generous commission scheme based on team targets
- Career progression within the company
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now